It’s totally fine with me that Toni Lynn is still friends with Joey Lynn. They grew up together and I know their families are close so there is no reason why they shouldn’t be friends. It shows how loyal Toni Lynn is to all of her friends. It never causes any problems between the crews because Toni Lynn never gets involved in the drama. She respects everyone.
I was really surprised when Carla and Dom broke up. They had been together forever so it was weird to think of them not together, but Carla has to do what's best for her. She’s a strong person though. I knew she was going to be a little sad in Vegas but we were all there for her so I knew she was going to have a good time and be fine.
I was SO excited to go to Vegas! That was my first time there and I was so ready to get wild and let loose with my girls! It was good Christie brought Matt because she was able to stay away from the craziness. We all get too wild and out of control so she and Jen were able to escape us! I was SO happy Angelina and Christie made up before we left. I really wanted all of us to have a great trip together. It would have been so weird if we were all trying to do things together and the two of them weren’t speaking. It was so much fun because we were all together, having a good time as a group. It was definitely one of the best vacations I’ve ever been on. I would love to repeat at least twice a year!
- Episode 6: It'll Never Be Over The glass shop boys arrange a surprise run in between both crews to settle everything once and for all.
- Best Ink Season 1 Winner: London Check out Best Ink winner London!
- Meet the Cast Meet the cast of Brooklyn 11223!
- New Bad Girls Meet the cast of the Bad Girls Club, Season 4.
- Jennifer Check out candid pics of new Bad Girl Jennifer, the Jersey Princess.